Utility Locating Technician
Working outdoors in a fast paced energetic environment?
Overtime and weekend work to boost your paycheques?
Interacting with people from different companies and backgrounds?
A job that’s challenging, unique and rewarding?
If you’re looking for these things in a job, then a position as a Utility Locating Technician might be the right spot for you!
Multiple positions available in the Edmonton region.
Cam-Tel Line Locating is looking for a number of energetic and hard-working people to join our team. Through the Alberta One Call System, Cam-Tel provides locating services for a number of different utility companies in the City of Edmonton and Capital region.
As a Locate Tech, you would provide field responses to Alberta One Call requests, ensuring homeowners, professional excavators and utility companies can safely dig. This means working in different locations with different people throughout the day.
Locate Techs must:
- Have a valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract and be capable of passing a security clearance
- Be safety conscious, reliable, trustworthy and hard working
- Be a self starter comfortable working alone for the bulk of the day
Be personable and confident when communicating
- Be interested in working long hours and weekends to meet the demand of the construction season
- Most importantly, be interested in a job that is more than simply pushing a broom or a shovel, and rather a fun and unique challenge
Competitive Wages to be negotiated with experienced hires. Starting wage for those without experience is $18.
Room for advancement. We have positions for Area Foreman, Auditors, and District Managers.
- Extensive benefits package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Permanent year round employment
Interested candidates should email their resume as well as any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org