Multiple positions available.
Cam-Tel Line Locating is looking for a number of energetic and hard-working people to join our team. Through the Alberta One Call System, Cam-Tel provides locating services for a number of different utility companies throughout Alberta.
This position is full-time, during regular business hours with the potential for some weekend shifts. It is based at our office in Edmonton.
As an Operations Support team member, you would provide the administrative assistance required to complete Alberta One Call requests, ensuring homeowners, professional excavators and utility companies can safely dig. You would be working from our office performing a number of different tasks supporting field crews and providing customer service for the public. This will include reviewing and dispatching work orders, internal and external communication, data entry and other administrative tasks as required.
Successful candidates must:
· Have a positive attitude and thrive working together in a group environment
· Be proficient with computers including Microsoft Office and Google G-Suite
· Be an excellent communicator, verbal and written
· Be comfortable in a high paced environment and capable of multi-tasking as required
· Be safety conscious, reliable, trustworthy and hard working
· Be willing to take an On Call rotation approximately once every three months
Thorough training will be provided. Experience within the construction and utility industries and proficiency with CAD software are assets.
Competitive Wages to be negotiated with experienced hires. Starting wage for those without experience is $17. Compensation includes extensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should email their resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org